Thursday, February 17, 2005

Valentines

Yay! My husband got me an orchid for valentines! I think this one was appropriately colored. =)

Right now Greg is working on building a shed for our back yard so we don't have quite so many boxes in storage. He's doing the foundation. Poor guy has already made 4 trips to True Value and Ace today. It's going to rain, too, which stinks, because he's been putting down cement.

I love Trolli Mini Burgers. I eat them like, well, candy.

My Dad and Mom are off to Grandpa's funeral today. I'm hoping it is a good time for them.. a good chance to get closure and say goodbye.

Something I've noticed recently: When looking at other blogs that name "Pregnancy" as an interest, I have seen so many that have "Christianity" as well. I wonder if there is a connection there.


Another Angle Posted by Hello

No comments: