Saturday, February 19, 2005

Connections

Okay, so I just found out that the first person I met at the school I graduated from is living with a friend that lived VERY close to my hometown and as far as I knew, they didn't even know each other. I swear. I've felt this twilight-zoneish only a few times in my life. So to Sherida and Ruth, HI FRIENDS!

GREAT site you have to go to:
http://www.iusedtobelieve.com

So, today's been good. Greg worked a sub job today. He did okay. I think he's ready for real-estate, though.

I tried to get some laundry done, but our washer has this rather odd habit of moving around when it's in spin-cycle and acts like it wants to go on a mini-break to Big Bear or something. Today it was in such an odd place that my husband had to move it. I felt that if I pushed it back in place I'd push Sam out and that would not be pretty.

No comments: