Sunday, February 27, 2005

Baby Showers

I went to a baby shower today. I realized after I came home that my pictures would have me wearing the same dress as before. Ugh.. how annoying. I really do have more than this outfit. Really!

Anyway, the shower was fun. It was for my cousin JJ. She's as excited as I am, which is fun. She's a doula-in-training, so I might be asking her to assist me in my birth if I can get her. She will have a two-month-old when mine is born, so I don't know how available she will be.

We have over thirty outfits for our little Sam. I've only bought a few of them myself. Most of them I got for Christmas. Looks like we're good for the first 3 months, but I wouldn't mind taking more stuff. Clothes for tots are FUN!


My Cousin and Me (She's due before me..next month!) Posted by Hello

No comments: