Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tralala

So today I thought my water might have broke, but I was wrong. It's just an infection. Yummy.. sorry if that's TMI. But we got to see an ultrasound. That was fun. It made my mom cry happy tears, which was cool. It's hard for me to be emotional about all this right now. I feel so distant from birth, even though it's coming up THIS SUNDAY. Is that strange? I feel like it probably is, but it's hard to be all into it right now for some reason. He's kicking like mad right now.. he always seems to do this when I am writing in my blog. He'll probably be a computer nerd too. We did notice something with the ultrasound today. He's A CHUNK! He's going to be quite portly, we think. That was fun to see =) He sure is excitable.

So that's about it for now. We're just praying that everything is okay on Sunday. We're excited, but scared. Please keep us in your prayers too. Hope you're having a great week!

Love

Crystal

No comments: