Saturday, June 18, 2005

NOTHING

D'oh.. he's not here yet! I'm a day between my two due dates. I have had hardly any contractions today. Last night I was feeling them every 15 minutes or so, but I am not now. It's very sad. I wish he would hurry up and get here. On monday I have a doctor's appointment, so maybe I will find something out then. It feels like nothing is happening, though. Really. I feel exactly the same pretty much. The contractions I have been getting are not painful at all. He's moving around quite a bit still, which is not supposed to be happening just before labor.

But that's okay, I guess.. it just means he'll be that much more prepared for the world. I'm just eager.

So my sister has morning sickness. I feel bad for her. I was one of those lucky few.

Well, I'll keep ya'll updated. Please pray that he comes soon now. IT'S SAFE! Tell him that!

Love

Crystal

No comments: