Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thanks Sheriduh

Here's a bit more info about me--survey taken from my friend's blog:

[ ] I am bisexual
[ ] I am homosexual
[ ] I've run away from home
[ ] I listen to political music.
[ ] I collect comic books.
[ ] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[ ] I am keeping a secret from the world
[ ] I watch the news
[ ] I own over 5 rap CDs
[x] I own something from Hot Topic
[x] I love Disney movies
[x] I am a sucker for hair/eyes
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I curse regularly.
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.
[x] just to be funny I've slipped out a "lol" in a real conversation
[ ] I love Spam (as the food)
[x] I bake well
[ ] I would wear pajamas to school.
[ ] I have a job
[ ] I love Martha Stewart.
[x] I am in love/like with someone.
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[x] I am self conscious.
[x] I like to laugh.
[ ] I smoke.
[ ] I loved Go Ask Alice.
[ ] I have cough drops when I'm not sick.
[ ] I can't swallow pills.
[ ] I have many scars
[x] I've been out of this country
[ ] I believe in ghosts.
[x] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room
[x] I am really ticklish
[x] I love chocolate.
[x] I bite my nails
[x] I am comfortable with being me
[x] I play computer games/video games when I'm bored
[x] Gotten lost in the city
[x] Saw a shooting star.
[ ] I had a serious Surgery.
[x] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[x] I have kissed a stranger.
[x] Hugged a stranger.
[ ] been in a fist fight with the same sex.
[ ] Been arrested.
[ ] Laughed and had milk/soda come out of your nose
[ ] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator
[x] Made out in an elevator
[x] Swore at your parents.
[x] Kicked a guy where it hurts.
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping.
[ ] Broken a bone.
[ ] Played spin the bottle.
[x] Gotten stitches
[ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
[x] Bitten someone
[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.
[x] Gotten the chicken pox.
[ ] Crashed into a car ... mailbox ... dirt hill.
[ ] Been to Japan
[x] Ridden in a taxi.
[ ] Shoplifted.
[ ] Been fired.
[x] had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
[x] Stole something from your job.
[x] Gone on a blind date.
[x] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. (In First Grade, mind you)
[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
[x] Been to Europe.
[ ] Slept with a co-worker.
[x] Been married
[ ] Gotten divorced.
[x] Saw someone/something dying ... and it was a cat!
[ ] Driven over 400 miles in one day. ... before I was legal driving age
[ ] Been to Canada.
[x] Been on a plane.
[ ]Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
[ ] Thrown up in a bar.
[ ] Eaten Sushi.
[ ] Been snowboarding.
[ ] Been skiing.
[x] Been ice skating.
[x] Met someone in person from the internet
[x]Going to or have gone to college.
[ ] Done drugs
[x] Taken painkillers.
[ ] Cheated on someone else
[ ] Had sex with more than one person.
[x] Thought about suicide
[ ] Feared for your life because of another
[x] Been hurt so bad you'll never forget the pain.
[ ] Wished somebody would die
[ ] Lied to your girlfriend/boyfriend

No comments: