Friday, January 27, 2006

YTMNDs Are Our Friends

I recently discovered this internet phenomena "You're The Man Now, Dawg" or "YTMNDs". I cannot take credit for any of these, but here are some of my favorites. (All from YTMND.com)
(Instructions: Some of them take a while to load, so have patience. Also, some of them require a refresh because of picture-sound syncronization)

Attack on Mordor (Use Refresh)
Pi
Manatee (Use Refresh)
"Noooooo"ler Coaster (Use Refresh)
Tom Hanks Finds New Harry Potter Book (Use Refresh)
Vader on Wheel of Fortune
I Love Bell Peppers
"Dad" "What?" "Dad" "What"
The Evolution of Super Mario
Spy On Your Friends
It's a Trap!
Waldo Found Me
Duel Of Squirrels
Mr. T Lectures You
Vader Sings the Hits
America Had One Weakness
Picard Song
Picard Gets Down

There are also a whole bunch of ones dedicated to the movie "Night at the Roxbury" and the head-banging car scene. Those are pretty funny too. Anyway.. just thought i'd take a break from life and introduce those of you who haven't yet been enlightened. I'd love to find out your favs.

1 comment:

Sher said...

I have never ever heard of these before.