Sunday, December 04, 2005

Yes, We Still Exist

Wow. It's been a while since I've posted. So sorry everyone!

We hope you all are well. Greg is doing great. We will know tomorrow what the plan is as far as chemo or radiation goes. We're not sure what the next step is with job searching, so please be praying for that.

Hey, I'm selling my 2004 vw beetle. It's galactic blue (look on the VW.com website for what that is). If you are interested, please email me at ilikecows13@hotmail.com -- it's only got 8000 miles on it. It's just that we don't want to have to keep making payments on this car we don't want! We're selling it for 13,000 which is a STEAL (trust me.. blue book it). Almost perfect condition.

Sorry for the shameless advertising.

So anyway... new pictures on www.snapfish.com
username: ilikecows13@hotmail.com
password: samuel

Hope your Christmas season is happy so far!

No comments: