Thursday, March 17, 2005

CENTRAL AIR!!!

We HAVE IT! Ah HA! Central air is a wonderful beautiful thing and we are hoping that Sam likes it as much as we do already. The installers just turned it on and we stood under the vents smiling like we did on our honeymoon. =) How romantic these little inane things are. Yay to "The Cool Guys!"

We also got a dishwasher today, something that I have sorely missed since Alturas. I haven't had one available to me since. It works beautifully.

I have a holter moniter attatched to me today. After three consecutive sundays of nearly passing out in church, we are wondering if I am having heart issues (not of the spiritual sort.. I hope). So the doctor referred me to the heart moniter people and now I look like a borg. Very interesting and irritating. I'm taped up and suction cupped in 5 places with cords coming out and down to my pockets. Very attractive.

Sam and Greg and Skittle say hi.

That's about it for today.



Bye

No comments: